What is a Buyer’s Agency?
A Buyer’s Agent works under contract for the Buyer with the sole purpose of locating and purchasing the home or property of your choice.
Benefits you receive from buyer agency representation
- 100% loyalty and dedication to the Buyer
- Professional negotiation of the best possible terms for the Buyer
- Buyer representation on any property listed or unlisted
- Protection of the Buyer’s identity, if requested
- Confidentiality of the Buyer’s personal and financial information
- Disclosure of all discovered aspects of the property, including fair market value, previous sales prices, and special circumstances of the seller
- No additional costs for services
Role of a buyer’s agency/agent
- Is engaged as a limited agent and works solely on behalf of the buyer and owes duties to the buyer which include the utmost good faith, loyalty and fidelity.
- Will negotiate on behalf of and act as an advocate for the buyer.
- Must disclose to potential sellers all adverse material facts concerning the buyer’s financial ability to perform the terms of the transaction and whether the buyer intends to occupy the property.